Working With Elderlink – What To Expect
Elderlink is a locally owned and operated placement agency. We are not a franchise. We have been assisting metro-area seniors since 1988. We have deep ties to the community and we are here to stay. We have earned an excellent reputation because of our competent, caring caregivers and our exceptionally high standards for customer service.
By providing caregivers to assist with the things you request, we are able to improve the quality of your life, while allowing you to stay in the familiar surroundings of you own home.
Elderlink is a proud member of the Better Business Bureau, the Private Care Association, Inc., Connections Unlimited, The Adams County Aging Network, the Southwest Coalition on Aging and the Private Care Association of Colorado.
At Elderlink, our entire team is passionate about what we do and completely dedicated to providing you with a positive home care experience.
We begin by conducting an assessment with the client, their family or both parties. The assessment can be done over the phone, or if you prefer, at the home of the client or family member. We will spend time answering any questions you may have, discussing care options, cost and determining if Elderlink is the right fit for you. Once we have determined that Elderlink can help, we will ask a lot of questions about the client to make sure we have a good understanding of their physical and mental condition, the kind of care they need, the home environment, and what qualities in a caregiver are important to them. Based on this information, we will select caregivers who are able to work the days and times requested by the client and/or their family. There is no cost or long term commitment required to begin care. You can cancel or adjust care at any time. We understand the changing needs of our clients and are committed to creating a flexible working relationship.
What You Can Expect Once Care Has Started
- We will be responsible for ensuring coverage for the days and times that you request.
- If a caregiver has an emergency, is ill, or has a vacation planned, Elderlink will provide a replacement caregiver to the best of our ability.
- We will communicate with family members or the responsible party and keep them informed of any changes.
- We make every effort to refer caregivers that meet the client and their family’s expectations and are competent and able to proivide the requested care services. The client’s satisfaction and safety are our primary concern. If, for whatever reason, you feel a caregiver is not a good fit, we will make the required changes promptly.
- Elderlink is able to assist in conversations and situations with the caregiver(s) that families may find difficult to navigate.
- The staff at Elderlink Home Care, Inc. is always working as a team to provide our clients with the best possible home care experience. Anyone who answers the phone at Elderlink will be able to assist you with whatever you may be calling about. You won’t have just one person overseeing the care for you or your loved one, you will have the whole Elderlink staff doing this!